You can vary the quantities.
1 Asian pear
1 goat’s cheese
Seeds or nuts, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to around 200°C (fan).
2. Wash the Asian pear(s) and halve them crosswise . Cut out the core, thereby creating a space to hold the cheese. Cut the goat’s cheese to fit in the hole.
3. Bake the cheese-filled pear halves on the middle rack until the cheese begins to melt.
4. While they are cooking, roast a few seeds or nuts. (A good combination is e.g.: pumpkin seeds with pine nuts, walnuts and fennel seeds). Top the baked pears with the wine jelly and roasted seeds/nuts.
5. Place under the grill for a short time, and the pears are then ready to serve.