400g pizza dough (bought finished dough)
300g flour (TYPE 500)
2 tbs olive oil
155 ml water (lukewarm)
4g dry yeast
1 pinch of salt
3 tbs sunflower oil
2 onions (fine chopped)
50g rosehip preserve extra
1 tsp salt
Fresh thyme (optional)
1. For the pizza dough, mix all the ingredients and set aside until it has doubled in volume or use ready-made pizza dough.
2. Dice the onion and fry in oil until translucent. Add the Rosehip Preserve Extra and the spices. Cook everything over medium heat for 5 minutes and then leave to cool.
3. Roll out the dough into a rectangle and cover one half with the filling.
4. Fold the second half of the dough over and cut it all into thin strips and arrange as desired on a baking tray (don’t forget the baking paper) or in a mould.
5. Bake: Fan oven, 190℃, for about 18 minutes. (Depending on the thickness of the strips)
A recipe idea of 15minutenrezepte