For the short pastry:
180 g soft butter
140 g sugar
150 g ground almond
300 g flour
1 pinch salt
grated lemon zest from one organic lemon
Some butter to grease baking pan
50 g ground almonds
50 g chopped almonds
510 g rosehip preserve extra
1. Put all the ingredients for the short pastry into a mixing bowl, mix well and then place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to 170°C (338°F).
3. Grease a baking pan (26cm Ø) with butter. Take dough out of the fridge and knead thoroughly by hand.
4. Roll out two thirds of the dough onto a floured work surface, then line the baking pan with it. Pull the dough halfway up the rim of the baking pan and prick the base using a fork.
5. Mix 50 g ground almonds and 50 g chopped almonds and spread onto the base. Then spread the rosehip preserve extra evenly on top.
6. Decorate the crostata with the rest of the dough as you wish (e.g. strips, flowers ...).
7. Bake crostata for 40 minutes.
8. Leave to cool down after baking and sprinkle with icing sugar.
Tip: You can bake decorative cookies with the remaining dough. Depending on the season – Easter bunnies, flowers or winter motifs.