1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees upper and lower heat.
2. Melt the chocolate together with the butter until a smooth mass develops. Mix the chocolate mass with all the other ingredients for the brownie layer and stir until smooth.
3. In a second bowl, mix cream cheese, curd, egg and sugar together until there are no more lumps.
4. Lay out the base of a brownie baking form, here 24x24 cm, with baking paper and grease the border. First, spread the brownie dough equally in the form. Then pour the cheesecake mass onto it. Spread the rosehip preserve on the cheesecake mass in several large dollops and pull through it roughly with a fork to produce a nice swirl..
5. Bake the cake for 30 minutes, leave it for sufficient time to cool down and then cut it into squares.
Tipp: Fresh berries are good for decoration.
A recipe idea of foodbloger Heike Herden - Pünktchens Mama