For the waffles:
130 g butter at room temperature
180 g sugar
1 package vanilla sugar
250 g flour
1 tsp baking powder
40 g starch
3 eggs at room temperature
300 ml milk
For the filling:
250 ml whipped cream
300 g cream cheese
2 package vanilla sugar
300 g Maintal organic raspberry preserve extra
100 g fresh raspberry for decoration
Mint leaves if desired
1. Heat up waffle iron. For the waffles, mix butter with the dry ingredients in a bowl into a crumbly dough. Add eggs and milk and mix into a smooth dough.
2. Put 2 tbsp. of dough into waffle iron and bake at medium heat (e.g. 3/6) until the waffles are golden. Leave to cool on a grill and set aside.
3. Whip the cream. Add cream cheese and vanilla sugar and mix everything carefully.
4. Start with one waffle, then spread 1 tbsp. raspberry preserve extra on top and then top with 1 tbsp. cream mixture. Place another waffle on top and repeat as before. For the last waffle, place spread and cream in the middle and decorate with a few raspberries, and if desired, also a few mint leaves.
5. Put in a cool place and cut carefully when serving – pricking a shashlik skewer into the middle works really well (like in many burger restaurants!).
This is a recipe from the collaboration with food recipe blogger Faibleforfood. Further information is available at: www.faibleforfood.de