250 g dark chocolate
150 g peanut butter
3 tsp coconut oil
Maintal rosehip preserve extra
5 muffin tins
1. First melt the dark chocolate over a water bath and line muffin tins with the melted chocolate. Place tins in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
2. Heat coconut oil in the microwave and mix with the peanut butter.
3 Put 2 tsp. into each of the muffin tins and place in the freezer for about 10 minutes. The peanut butter should be firm before removing.
4. Put 2-3 tsp. of rosehip preserve extra on each peanut butter layer and put in the freezer for another 20 minutes.
5. Pour the rest of the chocolate over it and freeze (the chocolate will stiffen faster).
6. Take tins out of the freezer 20 minutes before eating, allowing the rosehip pulp and peanut butter to defrost and turn creamy.
A recipe idea from food blogger @magic.fit.food