4 Bratwurst sausages (pork), coarse
500g asparagus (baby asparagus)
2 pears (Williams Christ), juicy
3 yellow onions
Juice of 1 lemon
1 punnet cress
1 tsp. spice mix (Aleppo chilli /pul biber mix, a mixture of chilli powder, paprika, sea salt)
8 tbsp. oil (peanut oil)
1 tbsp. mustard (steak/barbecue mustard)
2 tbsp. mild olive oil
4 tbsp. Lingonberry Selection
Spice mix to taste (French fry seasoning)
1. Place the baby asparagus (unpeeled) in a baking dish containing a little water. Season with a little Aleppo chilli mixture, and dot with butter.
Simmer on the middle rack of a preheated oven at 180°C for around 10 minutes until done.
2. Sear the Bratwursts on both sides in a stainless steel pan. Smear with the mustard. Wrap in the bacon. Return to the pan and fry on both sides until the bacon is crisp.
3. Peel the potatoes and boil in salted water until done, then drain. Place in a hot pan and turn in olive oil, season with a little French fry seasoning.
4. Peel and halve the pears, remove the core and drizzle with a little lemon juice. Spread some Lingonberries Selection over the cut surface.
5. Slice the onions into rings. Coat in flour and a little French fry seasoning and fry in peanut oil until golden.