100 g dried plums
250 ml red wine
80 g butter
80 g soft sugar
100 g spelt flour type 640
1 big tea spoon baking powder
50 g chopped walnuts
500 g Rosehip Preserve Extra
800 g sour cream
8 sheets of white gelatine
1. One day before baking the dried plums have to be soaked over night in the red wine. After that squeeze out well and let drain. The next day preheat the oven to 175 °C. Layer a spring form (26 cm) with baking paper.
2. For the dough stir at first the butter with the sugar until you receive a creamy consistency. Afterwards whisk under bit by bit the eggs. Then fold in spelt flour with baking powder and walnuts.
3. Add also the plums, except for 8 plums which are needed for the topping. Put the mass into the prepared form. Bake in the preheated oven at 175 °C for about 15 minutes until reddish-orange. For the topping take 6 of the red wine plums which have to be well drained and cut them into pieces.
4. Soak gelatine in cold water. 450 g Rosehip Preserve Extra has to be stirred with the sour cream until the total mass has a smooth consistency. Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve carefully. Mix with a little bit of the sour cream rosehip mass and then stir everything with the rest of the mass until it has a smooth consistency.
5. Put the ready flan case in a cake setting ring. Afterwards put half of the sour cream rosehip mass on it and garnish with the rest of the small chopped plums. Spread the rest of the cream over them. Chill the torte. Garnish with the rest of the red wine plums, 50 g Rosehip Preserve Extra, the chocolate sprinkles and with walnuts.