1 glass Maintal raspberry preserve extra 340g
1 level tsp baking powder
200 g butter
200 g spelt flour
100 g ground hazelnuts
100 g ground almonds
150 g sugar
100 ml raspberry liqueur
2 tbsp tbsp cocoa powder
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp clove powder
1 pinch nutmeg
1 pinch salt
Approximate 30-40 g grounded hazelnuts to line the pan
1. Grease the springform pan and line with ground hazelnuts.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C (356°F) top and bottom heat. Whip butter and sugar until creamy. Then add the eggs and nuts and mix in. Then mix in all remaining ingredients (baking powder, flour, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, salt and raspberry liqueur).
3. Spread two thirds of the dough carefully and evenly onto the cake base. Pour the remaining dough into a piping bag and spray a line around the edge. The rest in the bag is needed for the grid pattern.
4. Carefully stir the preserve extra in the jar again and spread onto the cake base. Use the sprayed-on edge as a border. Then spray about 4-5 grid lines.
5. Bake the cake for 35-45 minutes on the middle shelf. Leave to cool down and rest for another day, take out of the baking tin and enjoy.